Success Mile Academy
Success Mile Academy was founded by a diverse group of Michigan based individuals concerned with the option of quality school choice for families and students in Michigan. The intent was to provide a first rate academic school option for students and families in Michigan. Currently, the Board has evolved to the members listed below. Each member is a proud Michigan based business and/or community supporter with hopes and visions for a continued and evolving, academically successful Charter School. The Board is responsible for the legal and financial obligations, establishes policy consistent with the School’s mission, and ensures that the programs and operations of the School are faithful to the terms of the charter.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please click here.
Success Mile Academy Board of Directors
- Kurmmell Knox – Board Chair
- Kenneth Bridgewater – Secretary
- Glenn McIntosh – Treasurer
- Vaughn Hurst – Director
Next Board Meeting
Success Mile Academy Governing Board currently meets on the fourth Tuesday of every month at 6:00 p.m. EST. All meeting are held at 27300 Dequindre Road Warren, MI 48092.
Parent Grievance Procedure
If a parent has a grievance or complaint, please follow the process below:
- Seek to resolve the problem with the teacher, if applicable.
- If problem is not resolved, meet with school administration via an appointment.
- If still unresolved, please contact School Support, CSUSA at 954-202-3500.